So, last year we did this thing. We put our stuff in storage and we lived out of suitcases for about 9 months while exploring new places and spending quality time with family members. We visited about 12 countries, and 16 US states, but I stopped blogging about the travels about 2 countries in. It was hard to keep up with traveling, planning, exploring, documenting and being a homeschooling Mom on the go. I didn't last long with keeping track of our wandering. I'm hoping to gradually add to the page with some more details of my favorite adventures but for a little look into how it went.... here's the place to check it out.
My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Friday, January 3, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment