My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Day 20.... Not so fun

So, I kind of failed the fun challenge today.  I got lots of laundry done though. 😬 Not fun.




I did my best to make it fun for the kids to help with matching socks.  I bribed them with Minecraft time for every 10 pairs they matched. It worked for a while and they matched quite a few from our sock basket. Then I joined in and at the end of the day we had over 130 pairs.  Yeah, it really needed to be done!  🙄


So, they played a sock matching game and got Minecraft time, which was fun for them. I got all the laundry completely caught up and slept in, which was fun for me. We pretty much had a low key day off.  There was some singing mixed in.... but over all, I didn't do anything really fun. I need to get my head back in the game!


No comments: