I did a thing today. Me time.
I met John for a lunch date afterwards and he says he loves it, so what else matters right?!
Change is good sometimes, especially when it's something easy like hair that will grow back and can be changed again. So, I stepped out of my comfort zone and did something new and different. It was fun!
As fun as it was to go have time to myself at the hair salon, I think the best part of my day was after dinner when these two funny kids giggled themselves silly discussing conspiracy theories and music and science topics. They made me laugh repeatedly and I loved it. I sure love these people of mine.
As fun as it was to go have time to myself at the hair salon, I think the best part of my day was after dinner when these two funny kids giggled themselves silly discussing conspiracy theories and music and science topics. They made me laugh repeatedly and I loved it. I sure love these people of mine.





No comments:
Post a Comment