Today, John made it possible for me to do something fun. I got to go to Brooke's basketball game by myself, and on top of that, I got to stay and watch the other games afterward! 🏀
Normally, we all go together to the games but today's game was early and it conflicted with the kids getting out of school. So, John took over my afternoon pick up duties and I got to go watch high school basketball for a few hours. I really enjoy basketball so it was really fun for me. Plus, I got to hang out with my girl a little bit. Bonus fun!
My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Saturday, January 18, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment