My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Day 10 Park fun and shopping


On school days, after I pick up Hailey, we have about an hour to kill before Cameron gets out of school. There really isn't time to go home so we usually use the time to run a quick errand, take a walk, go to a park or the library or some times we just go to his school and sit in the car doing homework. Today we chose park. It was beautiful weather and we had fun getting a few minutes of fresh air and making funny boomerangs. 


I'm noticing a pattern with these posts... I have fun with Hailey a lot. She's a fun girl and I'm so thankful for the giggles and smiles she gives away so freely. 

I also took a few minutes to myself today and walked around Marshalls after I made a couple returns. I got to actually browse things like home decor and hair products. Ahhh. 😍   Now, that might not sound like a barrel of fun to some people, but I haven't done it in a long time, so I was fun for me! 


The fun never ends --- I picked up lunch and took it to John at work, which might not necessarily be classified as fun, but it was a fun surprise for him since he was hungry! Plus he's trying really hard to make good food choices and I was happy to support him.


No comments: