So, I'm not always the most consistent person in the world, I'll admit that. I don't stick to diets well, I'm late more often than I like. Maybe I'm too laid back about certain things. There are exceptions though. I'm consistent with a few things. I'm consistent about always loving Mexican food and I'm consistent about getting my kids to bed at a regular time on school nights. I'm probably a little too uptight about it actually. It has been a priority for me for many years. When 8:00 rolls around, we are getting ready for bed. It is always a priority.
The problem is, today was busy and Hailey had dance class until after 7:00 and I hadn't done anything fun yet. Such a dilemma. What to do?
Well, duh! I took my girl shopping for some new tennis, which she really needed. We speed shopped and hit every store at the outlet mall until we found some she liked. We even had enough time to grab some pretzels for a treat and stop in to say hi to Brooke at work.
She got to bed a little later than I'd like, but I'm glad I made time to spend an hour having some one on one time with my littlest girl. We both needed it. 🤎💚
To share the fun, I even let Cameron stay up late to watch a movie with John. They had some quality time with each other and Captain Jack Sparrow. Aye aye!







No comments:
Post a Comment