Saying goodbye after a great visit with people you love is never fun. It was a bit of a bummer to see Annabelle off. Luckily, Brooke had a little bit of time between classes and practice on her last day, so we (they) decided to squeeze in a little photo shoot fun.
Brooke loves to take pictures and Annabelle is a beautiful subject so it was a win-win. I just got to tag along and smile at their cuteness.
The most fun I had all day was watching them laugh and hug and smile together. I love that they have each other to go through life with, even if it's from a distance, for now.
After Brooke had to head to basketball practice, Annabelle and I made our way to the airport with a little pitstop for a picture on the beach. We love this gorgeous girl and can't wait for another visit soon. 💚







No comments:
Post a Comment