My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Day 6 Puzzle fun....?

I've noticed that not all people are puzzle people. It seems to be a love it or hate it kind of activity. I'm in the love it group. I really like sitting down to a puzzle and focusing on just the pieces in front of me. I like the pictures, I like the process of creating. Puzzles really are fun for me. As long as they're not too hard. 🙄😁
That being said.....I generally choose puzzles that are manageable in a few hours, maybe 500 pieces. I rarely do puzzles over 1000 pieces. So I was a little intimidated when Andy's family gave us a very cool, but difficult 1500 piece puzzle as a gift. 



But hey, with good company and lots of team work, we enjoyed many hours of puzzle fun in between our other activities and we completed it before they left!  We were all pretty stoked.... Go us! 




No comments: