Today I got a special treat. I got to hang out with my Brookie. We went shopping. We got lunch. We talked and laughed and I loved every minute of it. I just love hanging out with this beautiful girl! 

In the afternoon, the younger kids and I had a little bit of time to kill before Hailey's dance class, so we looked for a park to visit. We ended up finding a state forest nearby and went exploring for a little while.
The weather was cool and comfortable. There was no one around. We drove through mud puddles. The kids ran and explored. I got to use an outhouse. It was fun!
We even found a heart made of pine needles that someone else had left us and everyone loved it. ❤️
These cute shirts say it best, my kids are gonna be my friends, forever.









No comments:
Post a Comment