Quite a while back, John met a nice family on a fishing pier and we've been meaning to get together ever since. We finally got it planned and they came over for dinner today.
I didn't take pictures of them . . . because that would be weird.
I did snap a quick picture of the kitchen with a bunch of food everywhere, just to capture the memory.
We had a great time hanging out with them! They're from England and stationed in the area with the Royal Navy for three years. The kids are similar ages to Cam and Hailey and they got along really well and had fun playing. John and I enjoyed visiting and laughing with the parents and we look forward to getting together again soon! It's nice to make new friends.
My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment