My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Day 31 Last Game

I already shared my thoughts on how bittersweet the last week of high school basketball has been, when I posted about her last home game this week. It's a bit of an emotional roller coaster for me, because, well, everything is an emotional roller coaster for me..... 🙄 Really though, it's the end of an era and that is sad for a Mom who sometimes wants to cling to the past and keep her kids little forever. At the same time, I'm so proud of my kids growing up, overcoming obstacles and chasing their own dreams. I am excited to see the adventures they're going to have and the great things they're going to accomplish in their lives.  That being said, it was fun, but also sad to watch Brooke's last high school basketball game.  


 
We got her some flowers to honor the occasion, kind of like our own little "senior night."  




No comments: