My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Day 54 Cooking and cleaning

Ok, it's not really like super fun, but I tackled some boxes I've been avoiding in my closet today.  I've been putting it off for far too long and it was time.
 It was a lot of sorting and unpacking of things I haven't needed for quite some time, so it was a little overwhelming at times. I I actually still have quite a bit to finish putting away and sorting, but I'm glad I started. And I found some fun things too! I found a bag of homemade bath bombs that Austin and Brooke made for me that I can't wait to use when I have a bathtub again!



When I needed a break from sorting, I decided to get dinner made. Cameron requested enchiladas and I thought I had all the ingredients, but part way through making them, I realized I didn't have any corn tortillas. ... 🙄 





So, I made the enchilada filling and baked it like a casserole. That was kind of fun to try something new. It worked out ok, because everyone liked it! 


No comments: