My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Monday, February 24, 2020

Day 50 Best. Eye mask. Ever.

Hailey loves to make things. She often just creates art and makes games out of general household items. Today was one of the best creations she's made though. She sat down on the living room floor with some tissue, markers and tape.... Next thing I know she's made an eye mask for her little pink platypus. 
For some reason, I just couldn't get enough of this cute creation! It made me laugh so many times. I love it and I love how Hailey creates such adorable things all the time! 


It was also very fun for me to have a couple laughs with Brooke before she went out with a friend for the evening..... I sometimes go through withdrawal from all the time we used to spend together and I soak up every minute that she's around these days. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›


No comments: