Then we were rewarded with some quality time together. John took Brooke and Cameron out on a little Dad date, while Hailey and I had a girls night at home.
We made delicious french toast with berries, bananas, whipped cream, syrup and pecans. Yum!!
We also drank oj in fancy glasses. 😁
Then we burned some of the sugar off by dancing and singing around the kitchen while we cleaned up our dishes.
We ended our girls night with Valentine's nail painting, complete with glitter, of course. While we did nails Hailey caught me up on the latest Disney Descendants movie which was a real treat!
Any time spent with Hailey is a good time ang this was a great evening.
I ended the day with some smiles from Cameron while I was tucking him in. He never fails to make me laugh. It's fun nugget being his Mom.








No comments:
Post a Comment