I was not feeling well today, like at all. I wish I could say I did something fun with my family anyway, but I totally didn't. I was pretty much on the couch coughing and getting up just to go to the bathroom or get water. My kids were so nurturing and kind though. They kept asking if they could get me anything and offering to help. Brooke went to the store and got me 4 different flavors of cough drops and that was fun. (You know it's bad when I was actually excited about cough drops.)
They were a big help and I'm thankful for my family that loves me.
My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Sunday, February 9, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment