10 things I love about Austin:
1. He loves music and sings beautifully. I particularly like it when he wants me to sing with him and we blend so well. It brings a smile to his face every time.
2. He's smart as a whip, a great speller, great reader, great imagination, all around great student.
3. He loves to snuggle with his mama, and will stroke my hair as I lay by him. It's precious and makes me smile every time.
4. If there is a tree to be climbed, he wants to climb it. First, he likes to get prepared though. He has certain shoes and a certain jacket that he wears when he climbs the trees. The shoes are better climbers and the jacket protects his arms. They are his "tree climbing clothes". :-)
5. Austin is a great brother. He loves to play with Cameron and talk about how cute he is and how much he loves him. He gets him up from naps all the time and brings him downstairs to me. Austin's also a great friend to Brooke and has fun playing and making things with her. He's not too cool to play games with her. He'll even play Barbie with her on her DS.
6. I love the way he collects rocks outside, smashes them open and gives the "crystals" from the inside to me, as gifts of treasure. They are very valuable you know. Crystal.
7. I love seeing how his eyes light up when he sits down to the piano and picks out the tune of a song he's heard somewhere before. I love even more that he calls me over to listen and wants to share it with me.
8. I love that he's a self proclaimed "vegetarian" to certain things, like ground beef, chicken and certain vegetables, like lima beans. :-) Although he does eat these things sometimes.
9. Austin is very, very compassionate. He genuinely cares when others are hurting and wants to help. He's particularly protective of me. He gets worried if he senses that anything is wrong with me or that I'm hurt in some way. He'd give me the shirt off his back if I needed it.
10. He loves to be outdoors, and in nature. He saves bugs and leaves and sticks, because he sees something special in all of them.
The list could go on and on.
There are so many special things that I love about Austin.
Now you know a few of them.


No comments:
Post a Comment