My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Friday, January 9, 2009

basket of fun

I know I've mentioned before that I'm not a big fan of laundry. Today however, I had such a great helper, that it was a little more fun. :-)

Cameron loves to sit in laundry baskets. He likes to put things in them, push them around and sit in them for us to push him around. Today he insisted on dumping out the things that were in this one, and climbing in to sit by me while I folded clothes. He was not satisfied with that alone though. He had to have his goldfish crackers in there as well. His other household item of choice was the large vanilla candle that it sitting to the left of him. This candle is one of two that sit on a low shelf in our living room. He has a fascination with these candles and carries them around to various places in the house every day. I think it is because they are within his reach and a good size for him to hold. Whatever the reason though, he really likes to play with them. and he wasn't content until the candle had joined him in the laundry basket. Ahhh . . . goldfish -check, candle-check, laundry basket to hang out in- check. How could anything be better?

If only all of us were so easily amused
.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: