My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Showering my sweet friend

It was both my privilege and my pleasure to help throw a baby shower for my dear friend who is expecting a precious baby boy in a few weeks. We had fun celebrating with her. Babies are wonderful and the end of pregnancy is certainly a reason to celebrate!


We reserved a pavillion at a great new park for the occasion. We had plenty of good food and lots of good friends. What could be better? It was a gorgeous day and everyone seemed to enjoy the great outdoors.


The shower was fun, she's all stocked up on diapers and now we just have to wait a few weeks... can't wait to meet the little man!


4 comments:

starstruck_texan said...

How fun...She totally deserves to be showered...and it looks like y'all had a ton of fun.

Topsy said...

Okay I lied.

I told her that she looked very pregnant. You know when you are nine months along, that is the truth. But when you photograph her, she actually glows, brilliantly, like only Tash can! Lovely!

That girl you photographed with her tongue out, HOWEVER, needs to put that thing away!!!

And WAy to Go Adrienne for nursing so free-easily. You rock!!!! HEROES! Tons of HEROES!!!

Awesome party, my beautiful friend who does beautiful things!!!

Some day, I'll be so talented.. . nah, who am I kiddin'!

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

Angela, you are awesome to host a shower with. Tash is so beautiful in you pic too. Just glad that none of me was exposed in the pic. Normally I am really am more modest. Just comfortable with my gals!

Hairy said...

Thanks to you and Adrienne for the most awesome shower! I was overwhelmed with love and diapers! :) Easton is one spoiled kid - his mom should know, being as spoiled as I am, myself. Thanks for such a lovely day! 5 more days!!!