My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Poor baby, poor mama

My little Cameron is so sick! I feel so sorry for him. He has been having the worst tummy trouble the past few days. I know it's taking it's toll on him and he is sooo fussy and tired. It's taking it's toll on Mommy and Daddy too. We have been up cleaning up throw up and changing diapers and giving baths and washing bedding, and pacing with a sick baby for the past couple of days and nights. Ooh, we're all exhausted around here. I miss almost everything about babies as my kids get older. I am so glad when they get old enough to break the communication barrier though. It's so much easier to help someone feel better when you know exactly what hurts and what would help... :-( Poor baby.

Thank goodness it's Saturday!! We are gonna lay low for a little while, for sure. Can I just say, I am so glad that we aren't doing any Saturday morning sports right now. Hallelujah for that!

1 comment:

100 Percent Cottam said...

aww, so sorry, ang! that is so sad for the babe, and so sad for you. i remember mason having the worst stomach bug at probably that age. he'd just lay on top of me, puke all over me, etc. i could just feel his little belly knotting up - the worst! i hope he gets feeling better quickly and that you guys get some relief!