My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brookie looking all sassy!

Kindergarten is starting to take it's toll on my little daughter. She's getting worn out and it showed today. She had lots of tears this morning and didn't want to go. I'm soooo glad it was Daddy that had to walk her in and hand her off to her teacher in tears. I cried just hearing about it! It was a rough start to the day, but her teacher told me that it only lasted a minute or two and she was in much better spirits the rest of the day. That was very reassuring, of course. She came home happy and decided she was in the mood for a photo shoot this afternoon. She was feeling like a fashion queen in this new school outfit and wanted to pose for a few glamour shots. When she feels really stylin' and cute, she calls it "sassy." She was feeling like that today! I'm a little partial, I know, but I sure think she's a cutie!


2 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

what a CUTIE! sorry about a rough day. maya told me yesterday that she cried after i left. she was fine WHEN i left...weird. but her teacher let her get her blankie out of her bag and then she was okay. i guess all these changes are hard...

Smith Family said...

Verry Sassy!