After the group thinned and most of the other visitors went home after our family reunion, John and I stayed in Colorado and visited with my Mom for a few more days. We all had a very nice time and the kids especially enjoyed Grandma's company.
In Pueblo, they have a great little kiddie park that's open in the summer. We loved the carousel and Cameron did too! He thought it was so s amazing. It was cute.
Every time the kids went by, Cameron would squeal in excitement and follow them around with his eyes.
The other kids did encourage it a little too, I'll admit that.
We had lots of fun there.
In Pueblo, they have a great little kiddie park that's open in the summer. We loved the carousel and Cameron did too! He thought it was so s amazing. It was cute. Every time the kids went by, Cameron would squeal in excitement and follow them around with his eyes.
The other kids did encourage it a little too, I'll admit that.
We had lots of fun there.





No comments:
Post a Comment