My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Music to my ears


I love music. I always have. But something that I love even more is seeing my kids love music. Austin loves music & really likes to play around on the piano playing things by ear. So, at the end of his lessons, his teacher, (whom we adore) has a little "jam session" with him. They play whatever they want and improvise as they go. (He likes it a lot, since that's his favorite kind of playing.) This week, he's stuck on this old familiar song that everyone loves to play. It's fun to see him enjoy it so much and any music that my kids make is music to my ears. :-)

By the way, the video is really short, because I just grabbed my cell phone and got a few seconds of it...

No comments: