OK, I admit it, I've been in a really bad mood the past few days. But I'm done with that. Not that I need a reason to be happy, but here are a few of my favorite things that make me really happy . . .
No, we aren't really potty training, just interested in the potty. But seriously, how cute is he?? He makes me smile and laugh out loud, every single day.
No, we aren't really potty training, just interested in the potty. But seriously, how cute is he?? He makes me smile and laugh out loud, every single day.
Not exactly what I had in mind, but how could I not smile?
Her smiles are contagious, yes, but eating watermelon at a picnic at the park on a warm evening in Texas... doesn't get much better than that.

This little man is obsessed with popcorn. He would eat it all day long if he could. To listen to him giggle and watch his eyes light up as it pops out of the popper, it's quite delightful.
My family, chillin' together, our favorite place to be on a Friday night. I sure love these guys!
Good friends who laugh with me, cry with me, and love me inspite of my flaws. . . I have many and I am very thankful for them.


2 comments:
oh, that picture of brooke & austin made me LAUGH!! and cute pic of us girls! except that i look pregnant, yikes! darn this baby weight that isn't going anywhere!
I loved that picture, too! It shows such a silly yet clever side of them!
Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment