We have to take so many pictures to get just the right ones. You know, the ones where everyone is looking and sitting still and smiling sweetly. We try so hard to get the perfect light and have everything in focus, yada, yada, yada. We all love those great shots that come along now and then. You know what I mean.
Well, These pictures aren't those.
These are far from being perfect shots but they sure look they were having fun!

I like the "perfect" shots that we catch now and then. They are great.
I'm really glad we have lots of these kind of pictures too, because this is what it was really like, most of the time!
These are far from being perfect shots but they sure look they were having fun!

I like the "perfect" shots that we catch now and then. They are great.
I'm really glad we have lots of these kind of pictures too, because this is what it was really like, most of the time!


2 comments:
so cute, ang!!
You photos are really beautiful. Kind of makes me wanna try harder.
Post a Comment