Here's a little window into our lives,
and a glimpse at how our kids are growing up. . .
My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Burger joint...
The kids had fun coloring their hats and eating some tasty burgers at this cute burger joint down in the village. It was a great spot to grab a bite after a fun ride on the zip line!
Where's "down in the village"? I'm curious! And the zip line? And the burger joint? None of it sounds familiar and I think I need to go this weekend! Looks fun!
3 comments:
Where's "down in the village"? I'm curious! And the zip line? And the burger joint? None of it sounds familiar and I think I need to go this weekend! Looks fun!
Ok, so the village is the one at the resort we were at in FL. You can go this weekend, but it's a bit of a drive. :-)
Shoot!
Post a Comment