Here's a little window into our lives,
and a glimpse at how our kids are growing up. . .
My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Family fun on the beach
This is one of the pictures we took tonight on the beach. It's always LOTS and LOTS of fun getting the kids to sit still, look pretty and look stay clean and look at the camera. Good times... it looks like it right? That's what matters. :-)
Ang - these pictures are awesome!!! You look totally hot! (and the rest of the family is adorable too!) :) I'm so glad that you had such a nice vacation! But I'm equally glad that you'll be home in a few hours!!! Hurray!
3 comments:
the pictures turned out SO CUTE! and i love the outfits - nice job!!
such a cute picture!! ok, next time you go there we are so in. that beach looks divine!!!! hope you guys had a great time.
Ang - these pictures are awesome!!! You look totally hot! (and the rest of the family is adorable too!) :) I'm so glad that you had such a nice vacation! But I'm equally glad that you'll be home in a few hours!!! Hurray!
Post a Comment