My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Thursday, October 23, 2008

compliment . . .

I am leaving tomorrow to go to Time Out for Women for 2 days and was talking to my kids this evening about the plans while I am away.

They asked me what the thing was that I was going to and I explained that it was a class to teach me things about how to be a better Mommy.

Brooke looked at me with a curious look and said,"You don't need that."

Then Austin chimed in and said, "Yeah, you've already passed that class. You're the greatest Mom ever."

Of course, I loved to hear that and thought it was worth remembering and writing down. I sure adore my kids and their unconditional love. It's awesome!

1 comment:

starstruck_texan said...

Hope you have a great time, I'm sad I had to miss it this year.