My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Monday, October 27, 2008

Bobcat Badge

Austin earned his first Scouting award this past week! He participated in his first flag ceremony too. He looked
so grown up in his uniform, but so little trying to carry that big flag! He could barley keep it up off the ground.

Austin earned his Bobcat award and his first bead towards his Wolf badge. He's very excited about Cub Scouts and since I'm his den leader, we're learning all about it together. It's fun to share it with him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

yay austin! that's awesome. cub scouts is so fun.

Smith Family said...

Good job Austoid!

Anonymous said...

Good job Austin! How cool that your mom gets to be there with you to join in the fun every week!

P.S. Hey Ang, did I tell you yet how much I like your shirt?