I'm a little behind on blogging some favorite memories, but this was such a fun day, I wanted to make sure I kept a record of it. Hailey was less than a month old here and it was one of our first family outings with her. We enjoyed a beautiful day at the park flying kites. The kids each had one of their own and there was enough wind to keep them all fliyng high until we'd had our fill. Cameron enjoyed lots of scooter riding in between the kite flying, Daddy had fun helping the kids get the kites going, and Hailey slept peacefully out in the fresh air.
After our kite flying fun we enjoyed a walk around the park trail. We made some fun stops along the way at the stream to look at minnows and in the tunnel to hear our echos. It was a great day together. I sure love these guys.



No comments:
Post a Comment