My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Monday, May 2, 2011
Easter
Here are our beautiful babes on Easter Sunday. We couldn't be happier with our "matching set."
Austin and Brooke did a great job singing a duet in sacrament meeting. They both have beautiful voices and it was a pleasure to see them share it with the ward. :-) I enjoyed being a part of the choir. I love Easter music and it's been filling my mind ever since.
Easter is my favorite holiday, not because of bunnies and eggs, but because our Savior Lives! He lives and because He lives, we can live again too. This is such a joyous occasion and wonderful reason to celebrate. This Easter the resurrection was especially meaningful after such tragic loss recently. How grateful I am that death is not the end and that we can live again with our families and our Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment