My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hooray for baby #4!


So, I've been off the radar of life, much less blogging, for quite some time now. But, with good reason. I've not been feeling well. I've been busy, working, being mom and then there's the baby....I'm half way done with this pregancy!! It's been a challenging one. I've had my moments of thinking we were CRAZY to add to another child to our family right now.
We found out today that she's a girl & I have to say, I feel so happy! It's the first time this pregnancy that I've felt so excited and happy. I really wanted a sister for my little Brookie and feel so very blessed to have been given this gift. Two girls, two boys. What more could we ask for? It's been a really good day. :-)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am soo happy to hear this news Angela!! And you are an outstanding mother to Austin, Brooke and Cameron - this is one very lucky and blessed little girl to join this family!!:) Many many many hugs for you!!!:)Miss you!!
Heidi

100 Percent Cottam said...

we've been rethinking the sanity of going for a 4th lately too, haha! ;) such blessings, though, that is for sure! so excited about your baby girl!