My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gotta love the Texas Bluebonnets!












Having grown up in Texas, John and I are both big fans of the great spring wildflowers here. This year has been one of the best we've seen with blossoming blue bonnets, and we just couldn't resist getting our kids out for some flower picture fun. We all had a great time!

3 comments:

JennaK said...

Oh, wow! If it's that breathtaking in pictures, it must have been just amazing to be there!

Angela said...

Nat - We took these over near our chapel on Bee Cave Road. There's a church called Lake Hills and they have several great patches back on their property. I liked that we weren't standing on a main road and there were lots of flowers and areas to choose from. We had fun! They are so pretty and the kids actually cooperated. I kinda want to go back and try to get more... we'll see. :-)

Topsy said...

So beautiful. I love your photos of the kids. We missed you guys at the Hunt yesterday. Hope that you are all doing well. And had a wonderful birthday and girls night!!!