A friend of mine recently said that she had taken a leave of absence from her blog. It sounded all too familiar and I realized how long it has been since I've found the time to post.
When things get so busy that I can't even get phone calls or quality time with my kids in, blogging has to take a back seat. However, since this is my way of documenting memories, it's important to me that I stay more current than I have lately. I needed to get back on the wagon. So, here I am, on the blogging wagon. :-)
It seems like I blinked and summer was gone. So, as hard as it might be, I'm going to attempt to re-cap some of the highlights in my next few posts. These will include the 4th of July, Cameron's 2nd birthday, our trip to Colorado and visit with family there, Austin's 9th birthday, the beginning of school. . . see how fast it goes??
We had a lot of nice family time this summer. We played, we swam, we ate yogurt a few times :-) and we enjoyed the break from the schedule. Now we're back in the swing of things and fall is upon us. We're excited for this fabulous time of year and all that comes with it.
Here's to crisp mornings and playing outside on cool afternoons, scarecrows, changing leaves, pumpkin carving and trick or treating. Here's to fall! We love fall!
My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment