My favorite quote for today . . .

"Those who bring sunshine

to the lives of others

cannot keep it

from themselves."

-James Barrie

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What do I do every day?

Well, this will give you an idea . . .
I laugh at my cute little boy and the messes he makes! This is a bag of Chex mix that he got out of Austin's backpack and dumped on the couch to snack on.
At least he shares though!

How can I help do anything but smile at that face?

And then I kick myself for not getting things up out of his reach! He's a sneaky little fellow and he likes to dump stuff out, but I sure do love him. I'd clean up after him everyday of the week . . . oh wait, I already do that. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! this would be a great scrapbook page with all those photos in a series and what you wrote. Kids, life is never dull with 'em!