Austin and Brooke both enjoyed some Halloween fun at school this year. They had storybook character dress up day on Halloween. The kids dressed as a character from a book and brought the book in to share with the class.
Austin was a fisherman from Moby Dick. He had just finished reading that book and really enjoyed. it. We put these tattoos on his face of a mustache and beard and wow were they difficult to get off of his skin!
You'd have thought they were permanent! Cute though!
Austin's class got to carve pumpkins and count the seeds the day before Halloween, which they enjoyed. John and I were both there to help with that project. It's fun when Daddy can make it up to the school. Brooke's class had lots of fun playing games and doing Halloween activities at different centers. She had fun doing that too and I had fun helping. It was a great school day!
Austin's class got to carve pumpkins and count the seeds the day before Halloween, which they enjoyed. John and I were both there to help with that project. It's fun when Daddy can make it up to the school. Brooke's class had lots of fun playing games and doing Halloween activities at different centers. She had fun doing that too and I had fun helping. It was a great school day!


No comments:
Post a Comment