It's been weeks since I've had a few minutes to chill out with my kids, do the dishes or fold some laundry, much less post to my blog, so sorry for the long delay.
I have been assistant director of this production for over a year now and we are in our final stretch. Amazingly enough the show is THIS WEEK! It's a really busy week, to say the least, but then it's over. I know I'll miss the involvement, overall, it's been a fabulous opportunity. I am just getting really worn out and feel so bad about being gone from my family for so long.
This week my baby turns one! I won't see himn that day, because that is the opening day of our show and I'll be gone all day and night. :-( It's a little sad, but he won't know the difference. We're going to celebrate with his little cake and stuff on Sunday, after the show is finished. I'll be sure to post some pics of the cake eating!
I'm so excited that Melanie is coming for a short but much anticipated visit this week! She's doing me the honor of attending the SOTW production on Saturday with my family. Then she gets to be here for our little bday celebration on Sunday. That's so exciting!
Then, she will be taking Austin back with her for a little visit with the boys, which he is SOOO excited about! It'll be an eventful week. :-)
Gotta go for now, more again soon, I hope.
My favorite quote for today . . .
"Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
to the lives of others
cannot keep it
from themselves."
-James Barrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow it sounds like you have been SO busy!!!! Wish I was there to see your big production! Go Angela!!!! Trent and I almost booked tickets the other day to the ACL Festival but we are exersizing our willpower...lol! The kids are growing so quickly....SO ADORABLE! Hope you are all well and having a great Summer!
:-) Leesa
Oh and PS...lol....we have a new blog...
DunnsHouse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment