I was sure feelin' the birthday love today from my sweet family and so many great friends. It's great to be remembered and I loved all the nice cards, messages, calls, emails, etc. I felt very loved!
Not only did he keep Cameron so I could go off and get a pedicure and have girl time today, but John brought me some beautiful roses and cooked (& cleaned up) a nice dinner. Then he had some little helpers in the kitchen whipping up a surprise. Ta da! Here's the cake that my birthday fairies made for me this evening.
And here's me, blowing out what looks like LOTS of candles, yet it wasn't even as many as were truly needed...yikes! Could we even fit any more candles on there?
Regardless, it was a tasty treat to end a great day.
Now I'm off to bed, we have a big day tomorrow.
And here's me, blowing out what looks like LOTS of candles, yet it wasn't even as many as were truly needed...yikes! Could we even fit any more candles on there? Regardless, it was a tasty treat to end a great day.

Now I'm off to bed, we have a big day tomorrow.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! So what are you like 25?:) I still have your vase and I will return it soon:).
so cute! love your sweet little family!
Happy birthday Angela! Good job taking such good care of her, John!
Post a Comment